Beard Comb Black Buffalo Horn No Static - Big Size Tooth Comb
Black buffalo horn Beard combs are high-rank combs. Black buffalo horn combs are made with natural black buffalo horns and crafted with traditional handicrafts. Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of making natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago. Buffalo and sheep horns are ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs every day can relieve the itchy scalp and improve the condition of hair loss. Besides, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs every day can promote the blood circulation near the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a peaceful mind.
- Black buffalo horn combs tend to glide through hair much easier without discharging static.
- The natural black buffalo horn combs are firmer and tougher than plastic ones, thus less likely to broke after using for a while.
- The teeth of natural black buffalo horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
- No two leaves are identical in the world, neither are natural black buffalo horns. Each Black buffalo horn comb has its unique distinctive texture, which makes it special.
- Do not drop horn combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not put horn combs in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- Do not soak horn combs in water especially hot water for a long time.
- Horn combs can be corroded by detergents. If you have to wash them, please use clean water and remember to wipe them dry with a cotton towel afterwards.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain horn combs smooth and shiny.
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 5
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Product Type: beard comb