The world's first merino wool belay shoe
Are you roaming around the climbing gym barefoot or in flip-flops?
If so, it's time for you to get a proper belay shoe. The Oblay was designed with minimalism in mind, with zero drop and a thin rubber sole. You won't be able to tell if this is a sock or a shoe, and testers are raving about how comfortable it is!
- Crafted from sustainable Australian merino wool.
- Comfortable, flexible, and durable.
- Upper: 84% Merino wool, 16% Polyester.
- Outsole: rubber
- Insole: EVA foam & merino wool lining.
- Natural antibacterial fiber.
- Odor resistant.
- Lightweight. 16 oz ( size 8)
- Barefoot friendly.
- Ideal for travel.
- Made in Korea.
|Sizing Guide / Measure your foot's length and choose accordingly.
For the perfect fit, size approximately 10 mm or 1/2 in larger than your actual foot length.
|True length (mm)
|True length (inch)